Why Static Websites?Especially for super-simple websites, ones that don't intend to have many changes, a static website can be a great choice.
There are many benefits to static websites
- You can leave it untouched for years, and expect it to run
- Static websites are naturally very secure.
- They don't cost any money for hosting
- The fastest websites in the world are static.
There are some drawbacks to static sites
- Large static websites with many features are challenging to build
- Maintenance and upgrades on a static websites will require a skilled developer
Do you want help with Static websites?
Get a fast response, send a message!Contact